Monday 4 May 2020

ਮੇਰੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ (My thoughts) 04-05-20

                              (1)
Look at your character before you call someone bad, that you are better than him.


                              (2)
Man is proud of his progress, but in reality man is still thousands of years behind.

                              (3)
Everyone wants to achieve the goal, but hard work brings this happiness


                              
(4)
People who hate me, but they will continue to salute me after I leave.


                             (5)
The characteristic of the people here is that they do not recognize their scholars over time.

         
                              (6)
My friends were very close to me but i don't want to meet them today.


                             (7)
Confidence and knowledge are essential for success.



✍️Pagal

5 मई को पुलिस के संबंध में

कल सुबह से पता चलेगा कि कौन किसके साथ है? इसे तीन हिस्सों में बांट कर देखूंगा.. राजनीतिक, आर्थिक, सामाजिक..: इसके अलावा कूटनीतिक... मैं सभी ...